Dr.G Medical Examiner (tv show)  » TV  »
  • The show comes on at nine o'clock, EST, and I have found the show to be the best television show being broadcasted on Friday evenings

• by cjaneb877
      Friday nights are my personal nights with Dr. G, Medical Examiner on A & E. The show comes on at nine o’clock, EST, and I have found the show to be the best television show being broadcasted on Friday evenings.

Years ago, abc had T. G.

I. F.

being aired on Friday nights. Now, it

seems that there are virtually no shows on that can keep my attention with the exception of Dr.

G. Dr.

G is an experienced autopsy doctor. The show explains how tedious her job can be, and how difficult it can be for her at times to identify the reasons why people die.

...

• Although it is a medically oriented show, it is not gory or disgusting like those live surgery channels or anything like that. A & E seems to use good judgement in terms of primarily focusing their camers on Dr.

G and other things besides dead bodies! I must say that I have learned

quite a bit about the human body, causes for death, and the autopsy field in general by watching this show. I give the show a great big two thumbs up, not only for being just generally intereting on a regular basis, but also for just having a creative, new, and fresh idea for a show!

Joanne Fairbairn says :

Hi Doctor G - I love your show. I have a question that`s haunted me since 1970 when my father passed away. He suffered a cardial arrest and no autopsy was performed. He was 66 and had survived Dipheria in the 1940`s. My question is he had lost the end of his index finger in a car door. It was amputated about 2 cm from the nuckle. He died 6 weeks later. Do you think this event was related to his death? Thank you Dr. G., JoAnne Fairbairn Ottawa, On Canada

Carol Chisholm says :

Hello Believe it or not,,,I just saw your show for the first time the other night,,,,,,awesome I work in a research lab and I would love to work w you,,,how interesting,,,but how do you leave and go home? haha My question is if someone were to die from an overdoes of heroin would they hemorrhage and bleed out the mouth??? I have been puzzled by my nephew `s death,,,, there are other facts that dont seem to fit the puzzle. Thank you,,,,Carol Chisholm

helmsdeep63 says :

re : The show comes on at nine o’clock, EST, and I have found the show to be the best television show being broadcasted on Friday evenings
    Dr. Jan Garavaglia recently made some derogatory anti-male statements in an interview (the typical feminist lies of course) about her "noticing" of men, predominantly men, doing stupid things. For the past 20 years I’ve worked in Information Technology support and by FAR I’ve seen the stupidest things done by women. Also as a field technician with a lot of travel miles by car, I’ve also seen by FAR the stupidest driving maneuvers done by women. As this relates to the actual show, Dr. G is the poorest offering by the otherwise superb Justice Channel, and the more interviews I hear from Dr. Jan Garavaglia, this show continues to decline even further in credibility.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10231099081131/k2311a1023/10.23.06