Bounce Awakenings dryer sheets  » Housewares  »
  • As an adult, I've rarely used them, but it's been more of a cost issue for me
  • I consider this more of a luxury item than anything else, and I have to watch my pennies

• by Orrymain

I remember my parents using Bounce (and other brands of) dryer sheets when I was a kid. They pretty much used them to help with that horrid static cling. As an adult, I’ve rarely used them, but it’s been more of a cost issue for me. I consider this more of a luxury item than anything

else, and I have to watch my pennies.

Recently, however, I had an opportunity to try Bounce Awakenings dryer sheets in the Renewing Rain scent. I’m not sure I’m that fond of the scent on its own. It’s not all that pleasurable to me. I’d prefer a lavender or rose scent. Rain for me is just ...

• wet.

As are products of this type, it’s very easy to use. It’s just a matter of taking the sheet from the box and tossing it in with the clothes. That’s it.

The verdict? It still keeps that static clean from being overbearing, and I will say that there was less of an odor that sometimes occurs from

a standard drying of the clothes, but overall, the scent didn’t seem to be that impacting on either my clothes or things like sheets and blankets. I do think it gave a slight refreshing scent to it, but that’s about it.

This is still a luxury for me. I don’t feel compelled to purchase it for regular use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531402990550728/k2311a0214/2.14.10