Bronner’s Christmas Around The World  » Travel  »
Frankenmourh, MI
  • My husband and I found a unique little village called Frankenmuth which is located in upper Michigan
  • The food was delicious beyond your wildest dreams
  • I know that anyone who goes will be more than pleased
  • I bought Christmas bulbs for each of my grandchildren with their names put on them
  • The Frankenmuth Inn along with other motels offer a great experience with their accomodations

• by writershirley
      My husband and I found a unique little village called Frankenmuth which is located in upper Michigan. That year all of our children where some place else so we decided to travel a bit ourselves. We still wanted a bit of the Holiday. We stayed at the Frankenmuth Inn that provided a taste of the old world.

The food was delicious beyond your wildest dreams. The Inn itself provided a beautiful show along with the dinner. Afterwards we all went to the dungeon that was decorated with christmas theme and a couple dressed in Swiss costumes played an according for our entertainment.

There happen to be a bus load of ladies

from Canada who were enjoying the city as well. Everyone had such a wonderful time that evening. Then the next day we were taken to Bronner’s Christmas Around the World in a horse and carriage.

I believe I could of spent a week there. I know that anyone who goes will be more than pleased. Bronners Christmas Around the World at that time of year has scenes set up all thru the building of different countries and how they celebrate Christmas.

We went to Africa, Mexico, France, Russia, Germany, Far East, Israel, all around the world. It was wonderful experience. Each place had a whole set up of how the people ...

• celebrated and a plaque to explain the customs.

We took time for a brief lunch and then kept on going. I realized that soon we would have to leave so I started buying items for myself and others in my family. One of my most precious items is the manager scene carved out of Lebanon wood.

It is the most beautiful piece I have ever seen. I bought Christmas bulbs for each of my grandchildren with their names put on them. My husband and I also bought candies and breads made by different countries but freshly made right on grounds.

Christmas Around the World for those of us who can’t possible do all that

traveling should simple go to Frankenmuth, Michigan. The little town has a lot more to offer like a military muesum, wool shop, horse and carriage ride, cheese and winery factory, watch them make beers, school house mall, and many other sights. The Frankenmuth Inn along with other motels offer a great experience with their accomodations.

It is also famous for it’s chicken dinners served family style. I guess I could go on talking forever. I hope you get the idea of where to spend a holiday away from home.

This is a great place for children let me add. They have special entertainment for young children so you can make it a family affair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38231099051131/k2311a1023/10.23.06