On Demand Television  » TV  »
  • As a result, I have wound up getting four hundred some odd television channels that I thought I would never utilize
  • Not only have I come to enjoy these channels more than the regular programs on basic television, but I think I have acutally come to enjoy television more as a result of these programs

• by cjaneb877
      I opted to purchase On Demand Television in my home. As a result, I have wound up getting four hundred some odd television channels that I thought I would never utilize.

I suppose I underestimated the the addictive nature of being spoiled enough to have such a variety of shows and channels at my fingertips at any given moment in time.

I am now a spoiled rotten On Demand addict that could

never again return to basic cable and be satisfied or feel complete.

That is the sad reality.

The bottom line for me is that I hate the reality TV programs that are flooding the basic cable channels, and so I have found that I wind up watching more learning programs on the travel channel, the discovery channel, E, PBS, and Court TV.

Not only have I come to enjoy these channels ...

• more than the regular programs on basic television, but I think I have acutally come to enjoy television more as a result of these programs.

Rather than feeling like a couch potato while watching television, I find that now, I quite often really get into what I am learning about and find that I feel like I have accomplished something after learning about something new.

I also, more than anything, have come

to love the children’s programs that are offered On Demand.

Because I have the ability to provide my children with learning programs throughout the course of the day, my kids have completely avoided fighting programs or programs that are about anything other than general learning shows.

I admit to being suckered in and becoming addicted to On Demand televison, but I must say that its not a half bad addiction to have!

On Demand Television

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10231099041131/k2311a1023/10.23.06