Tide with a touch of Downy detergent  » Housewares  »
  • First of all, it did one of the better cleaning jobs that I've experience in the past year or so

• by Orrymain

For most of my life, my family has used Tide detergent in the powder form. I don’t actually recall my folks using anything else and I’ve basically just followed suit. Recently, though, I tried out Tide with a touch of Downy detergent just to see if it made any difference at all. As a rule, I’ve been skeptical of scent enhanced products because most of what I’ve

tried hasn’t worked at all.

I was actually quite pleased with Tide with a touch of Downy detergent in a few different ways. First of all, it did one of the better cleaning jobs that I’ve experience in the past year or so. My clothes did come out cleaner, and I tested this with some pretty dirty items.

Secondly, I’m not sure about the proclaimed April fresh scent, but what ...

• I can attest to is that normally when I open my washer and transfer clothes from the washer to the dryer, there’s a yucky just washed smell that I’ve never liked. For the most part, that was gone. I didn’t notice it when I moved the clothes or when I was leaning in the washer to get those ‘on the bottom’ washcloths that are so hard to get
        out. I consider this a big positive.

Third, I liked that the Downy treatment didn’t require anything special. It was just a matter of starting the washer, pouring in the Tide with a touch of Downy detergent, and adding my clothes.

So, I have to give this product a good review. It far exceeded the last experiment I did with a Tide liquid. This one really did work for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531402990310628/k2311a0214/2.14.10