Lindt Raspberry filled Chocolate  » Food  »
  • While browsing through the chocolate section of one of my favourite supermarkets I happened across a few new chocolates
  • I love raspberry and I have a major sweet tooth so I had to try one of these chocolate bars
  • The price was suitable for the product in my opinion
  • Overall through, this chocolate was worth it and I don't regret buying it

• by RJR

While browsing through the chocolate section of one of my favourite supermarkets I happened across a few new chocolates. Among them was a Lindt Milk Chocolate bar which contained Liquid Raspberry Filling.

I love raspberry and I have a major sweet tooth so I had to try one of these chocolate bars. The price was suitable for the product

in my opinion. Frankly, I expected Lindt to be a bit more expensive.

The bar of chocolate contains 12 blocks of milk chocolate filled with this raspberry liquid and the caloric intake per serving (which is 5 blocks) is only 200 calories. The chocolate itself is smooth and silky and the raspberry filling, yes, it is liquid but ...

• maybe too liquid for my liking. I felt it could have been slightly thicker in consistency but that does not mean the flavour was missing. Oh no! It was all there, a slightly tart but noticeable raspberry flavour to pair perfectly with the sweetness of the smooth milk chocolate. I felt like I could eat the whole bar
        in one sitting.

Part of the reason I feel that I expected a thicker filling was because of the picture depicted on the front of the wrapper. A nice bright coloured but thick looking liquid oozing out from the chocolate. Who could resist? Overall through, this chocolate was worth it and I don’t regret buying it. Sure satisfies the chocolate/raspberry lover.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271402989970628/k2311a0214/2.14.10