Active Lifestyle : Lightly Toasted Rice Cereal
Michigan
  • This cereal's plainness turned out to be just the thing to combine with delicious fruits and the whole preparation takes about 4 minutes
  • In summary, if you want to combine a cereal with fruit then I suggest this cereal to do that

• by Jesse Tucker

Hey everybody the “Active Lifestyle Lightly Toasted Rice Cereal” is a great addition to anyones morning.

It contains 11 vitamins with those helping the immune system such as A, C, and E. There’s really little question that it’s a healthy choice for the morning.

My opinion of the cereal is a good one. When I first got it for the first time I tried eating

it just plain. I ate it all but it was just a very plain taste, it would of been difficult to continue this morning routine without a little extra.

So I started by putting about a cup of this Active Lifestyle in my bowl. Then I would cut up about 3 strawberries in little pieces and drop them in. Then I ...

• would pull about 10-15 grapes along with blueberries and put those in as well. Finally I finish with half an apple, gutted and cut up in real small pieces (takes about 30 seconds cause you cut one way, then sideways.)

After I put in a tad bit of milk and took a bite I was amazed. This cereal’s plainness turned out to

be just the thing to combine with delicious fruits and the whole preparation takes about 4 minutes.

In summary, if you want to combine a cereal with fruit then I suggest this cereal to do that. It’s a delicious concoction that I will eat every morning for a very long time and at $2.39 at Kroger’s (lasts about 2 weeks for me) it’s a good deal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271402989960628/k2311a0214/2.14.10