Cool Water Freeze Me by Davidoff  » Perfume  »
1.5
  • I was curious about this because Cool Waters is one of my the best male scents for me
  • I like the original Cool Waters because it is more subdued and more masculine
  • There were some floral smell that I noticed too

• by dimples15

I was curious about this because Cool Waters is one of my the best male scents for me. There was a huge difference in terms of their smell. I like the original Cool Waters because it is more subdued and more masculine. It was like smelling clean water or the natural mist when you are staring at the beaches in Perth. However, this version Cool Water Freeze

Me is insanely not freezing but too warm for my taste.

First, let me subject the packaging to a careful scrutiny that it is very modern and I like the new twist they’re giving the entire package. I like the enticing ice man-inspired concept. I really thought that it was menthol-like smell. The box had this clean and natural packaging style and the bottle was half ...

• painted in both the color inspiration which is blue green and white in the bottom part. It was really lovely and something that you thought would excite you.

The smell is a bit citrusy at first, then quite grassy when it reached dry down. There were some floral smell that I noticed too. It has minty smell, grassy smell and hints of geranium. It was something

lovely cool and amiable. Then I hated the dry down because it was all amber, musk and incense. The latter is what dismayed me because it turned the scent into something warm. I felt there were traces of oriental properties which made the smell lustful and not fresh. I was never frozen upon experiencing the scent. It was like smelling traditional oriental spice masculine smell and nothing aromatic at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561402989880528/k2311a0214/2.14.10