88 Restaurant Singapore  » Restaurants  »
3 HarbourFront Place, HarbourFront Tower Two, #01-01,099254, Singapore
  • This is one of the most delicious Chinese restaurants I have tasted in Singapore
  • I like the location that it is facing HarbourFront
  • It is not typically interiorly assembled as Chinese but the cuisine is definitely authentic and traditional Chinese
  • The taste is very delicious, I love the quality of their siomai because it is well cooked
  • The buffet dinner is the one I would surely recommend because here you can avail of their eat all you can which I know you won't regret trying because you can surely be unstoppable if you try it once

• by dimples15

This is one of the most delicious Chinese restaurants I have tasted in Singapore. It is situated at HarbourFront where a great deal of sights and entertainment is of great choices. This was referred to by one of our family friend who have now been a citizen of Singapore. First, I would say that the location is very nice. Especially during summer when the breeze

is just infectiously relaxing, you would surely enjoy visiting this place. I like the location that it is facing HarbourFront. This is primarily a good point for the restaurant. For wedding packages, you can request al fresco dinning but generally they have enclosed dinning.

The place was very huge. It is like a restaurants from huge hotels. It is not typically interiorly assembled as Chinese but the cuisine is definitely authentic and traditional Chinese. The tables are round with the traditional rotating centerpiece. The entire table was covered with white cloth and the seats too. The ambiance is tranquil under a halogen light.

They have buffet on special days and around specific hours. There are numerous people patronizing this restaurant so I would suggest you make reservations if ...

• 88 Restaurant Singapore
      you want to avail of their buffet dinner or lunch.

The cuisine is mainly Chinese like what I said. You have dumplings, siomai, meatballs and Shanghai rolls, crab meat and many more. There are main courses too which you can avail for orders. The taste is very delicious, I love the quality of their siomai because it is well cooked. The wrapper was not too

immersed in water or it was not over steamed loosing the crisp in the wrapper. And the taste of their garlic meat was just surely appetizing. The buffet dinner is the one I would surely recommend because here you can avail of their eat all you can which I know you won’t regret trying because you can surely be unstoppable if you try it once.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71402989860528/k2311a0214/2.14.10