Nivea Lemongrass and Oil Shower Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the scent of lemongrass extract, the oil gel is soft and its like there's a moisturizer that is really smooth into my skin
  • It was simply amazing I am using it every night and my sleeping pattern was changed, I am glad I found this product of Nivea that is affordable
  • Thanks to Nivea, they made the best product

• by lei

I had this fatigue due to my work and household chores everyday. My night is really uneasy when I get to sleep, I take a shower everyday but it seems there’s something missing.

But since I am using this Nivea Lemongrass and Oil shower gel I always have a relax and good sleep.

I love the scent of lemongrass

extract, the oil gel is soft and its like there’s a moisturizer that is really smooth into my skin.

Perfectly, gives me a complete shower and rinsing my body with aroma of scented lemongrass that leaves my skin until I woke up in the morning.

It was dermatology skin tested, so it is safe and recommended to all type of skin.

After used of this Nivea Lemongrass and Oil shower gel I don’t need to put some lotion on my body because it was silky smooth and its like the oil penetrates my skin.

It was simply amazing I am using it every night and my sleeping pattern was changed, I am glad I found this product of ...

• Nivea Lemongrass and Oil Shower  Gel
      Nivea that is affordable.

Nivea has a lot of shower gel but I prefer the smell of this Lemongrass, the smell is not too strong and I love the aroma.

It gently rejuvenate my skin and I stays fresher until morning.

And the good thing, I was able to used the shower gel for a month because I don’t

need to used a lot of shower gel when I am taking a half bathe, a small amount is really useful and perfectly match to my body.

Thanks to Nivea, they made the best product.

Try this oil shower gel! A scent that is new and good feeling in every shower.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311202989790328/k2311a0212/2.12.10