Evenflo baby BPA free feeding bottles  » Baby care  »
  • I love that these feeding bottles introduced by Evenflo are BPA free or non toxic and affordable at the same time
  • According to the saleslady of the store when I bought these bottles, they should only be sterilized for about 3 minutes and not the usual long time of sterilization

• by bbyshe

I love that these feeding bottles introduced by Evenflo are BPA free or non toxic and affordable at the same time. They are a cheaper choice for BPA free bottles.

about 3 minutes and not the usual long time of sterilization.

Sure enough, I can say that though they are made of BPA free type of plastic,they are still durable and strong enough to stand the heat of boiling water.

These bottles also do not leak even when shaking ...

• them.

What only bothers me though with these bottles is that the caps or lids are quite hard to open and close unlike other feeding bottles.

And this is quite difficult especially if you have a crying baby during the wee hours of the morning.

And also, my baby did

not like the slow flow nipples which came with the bottles, I had to replace them with rubber nipples.

I guess the rubber nipples are softer for him.

But other than that, I can say the bottles are well made and good that Evenflo has introduced cheap bpa free bottles.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541202989750328/k2311a0212/2.12.10