Estee Lauder Turbolash All Effects Motion Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • Sometimes, I cannot believe how much I enjoy trying new and innovative makeup and cosmetic products
  • The favourite feature, in my opinion, is that the vibrations really do separate the lashes and this alone, to me, is worth the price
  • I am impressed enough with Estee Lauder Turbolash All Effects Motion Mascara’s quality and technology to recommend it, even though at first glance is it a bit pricy

• by Jessie Bahrey

Sometimes, I cannot believe how much I enjoy trying new and innovative makeup and cosmetic products. I admit, some work out well and are a great purchase, but others end up being not-so-smart buys. Recently, a friend and I went over the border to do some cross-border shopping in the US, and she was very insistent that we find an Estee Lauder counter at a department store, so she could try out a new mascara she had read about in a fashion magazine. She told me that it was called Estee Lauder Turbolash All Effects Motion Mascara, and that it had an automated vibrating brush, plus it was supposed to be very high quality mascara in and of itself. I figured it would be $50,

but she said it was not that expensive. We did eventually end of at a department store, (Macy’s) with an Estee Lauder counter, so we immediately asked to see this new invention.

We got to see a bit of a demonstration from the cosmetician. I must say, this mascara is very pretty to look at, with a gold tube and navy strips. She called the vibrating brush a Micropulsing brush, which allows the brush to go very deep into the base of the eyelashes, and then comb through, which in theory, it saturates every part of every lash effectively. It also supposedly stops any clumping, and separates each lash as well. She also reminded us that this mascara, as with all the brand’s mascaras, is fragrance-free ...

• and tested by scientists and is okay for contact lens wearers. It was also $30, so my friend was happy to be sure. My question was how did it exactly work; I envisioned a complicated system. She told us that there was a battery included, and that you had to insert the battery into the top of the mascara cap. The motor is activated when you twist the mascara top to open it up. She also said that there are detailed instructions included. I was more impressed than I was before. Both my friend and I ended up purchasing one.

At first, I have to admit that I had to practice this a bit, because the noise and the vibration was strange. But I have

to admit, the quality of the actual formula of the mascara is very high, and one coat of this product, is like applying 2 coats of any other brand. It is actually a bit fun as well. The favourite feature, in my opinion, is that the vibrations really do separate the lashes and this alone, to me, is worth the price. I have not gone through the battery yet, even after using it a lot of several months, so it does seem to have a long battery life.

I am impressed enough with Estee Lauder Turbolash All Effects Motion Mascara’s quality and technology to recommend it, even though at first glance is it a bit pricy. It really does at curl and length, and it does not clump.

Estee Lauder Turbolash All Effects Motion Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311202989540228/k2311a0212/2.12.10