ISSA personal trainer course  » Education  »
  • The ISSA certificate is known all over the world and it seriously is one of the, if not, the best personal trainer certificate there is
  • Yes the book is definitely scarier than it looks
  • The support you have access to throughout the ISSA course is beyond exceptional, it is pretty darn amazing and my questions were answered every time I had one
  • The seminars were going to be boring, that’s what I thought, but guess what

• by thereviewerat1

The ISSA personal trainer course is great for anybody that wants to become a fitness trainer and have a real good certificate backing you. Trust me when I say this, the ISSA certificate is great to have if you are serious about training. The ISSA certificate is known all over the world and it seriously is one of the, if not, the best personal trainer certificate there is.

The basic personal trainer course is pretty straight forward and easy to understand. You get one big book that ISSA provides and that is what you will be studying from. I liked the book because it was not intimating at all and I felt very comfortable studying

from it and learning from this book. Yes the book is definitely scarier than it looks.

The support you have access to throughout the ISSA course is beyond exceptional, it is pretty darn amazing and my questions were answered every time I had one. These people at ISSA are freaking great and actually care about their students. You will never be ignored or treated badly by ISSA’s support team and I loved dealing with them because they were very helpful.

One of the best things about doing the ISSA personal trainer course is that you can study and complete everything at home, real cool isn’t it? I loved studying from home through ISSA and I got ...

• to study at my own pace, it took me six months to finally get certified. Hey it might have took a while more than it does others but I still did it thanks to ISSA.

ISSA also allows you to go to seminars in selected cities and I loved the seminar I went to. I seriously learnt so much in that one seminar than I did in a long time throughout my years of working out. The seminars were going to be boring, that’s what I thought, but guess what? They weren’t at all.

The best part of the ISSA course was the unbelievable price that it cost me. The price was very doable and

did not put me back to far. Can you guess how much this great course was? ISSA only charged me a total of $595 to sign up for the course! Are you kidding me, heck no, this is true! It is so cheap and can change your life!

If you want to be a fitness trainer and do not know where to start well than don’t bother looking anymore cause I am being straight up with you when I say ISSA will change your life and you will love this course. Go and sign up for ISSA right now or very soon if you want to become a trainer. I loved ISSA and so will you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 501202989400228/k2311a0212/2.12.10