Six Star rapid lean fat burner  » Health  »
0.5
  • You can usually find this supplement at Wal-Mart, which is where I bought it from
  • The fat burner also is a waste of money because it doesn’t work, end of story, I can almost say that I am %100 sure that this product will not work for you and you should definitely look for another fat burner and even spend a little more money on it because Six Star rapid lean fat burner belongs in the trash and not in peoples’ bodies

• by thereviewerat1

Six Star’s Rapid Lean fat burner is garbage! This is the crappiest fat burner on the market ever. You can usually find this supplement at Wal-Mart, which is where I bought it from.

Anyways, Six Star’s rapid lean fat burner is trash and did not work at all. I guess it is at a cheap price

for a reason. You can usually buy six star rapid lean fat burner for around $20 but it is not worth it at all, this stuff doesn’t even give you energy what so ever.

Six Star rapid lean fat burner is also trash because this is the only supplement, and I have took many, that ...

• caused me to break out in some sort of rash around my neck almost 30 minutes after taking it, every single time! I am guessing that this stuff is also at a cheap price because the ingredients suck and you get what you pay for.

The fat burner also is a waste of money because

it doesn’t work, end of story, I can almost say that I am %100 sure that this product will not work for you and you should definitely look for another fat burner and even spend a little more money on it because Six Star rapid lean fat burner belongs in the trash and not in peoples’ bodies.

quick note by anonymous :

Just a note Fat burners do not, and will not ever, give you energy. All they basically do is flush liquid from your system and enhance the weight loss done during workouts training.

Jennifer Davis says :

Actually fat burns can, temporarily, increase energy because they often contain caffeine, however, the energy boost doesn’t last long and can trigger other side effects like dizziness, fainting, and dehydration.

emily says :

I’m using this Rapid Lean and I have my own personal opinion. Obviously.
    I think it’s working just fine for me, I read the label and followed directions on how to use it.
    -”Recommended Dose (Adults): Take 2 capsules with a 240 mL glass of water, twice daily with food. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime and do not exceed 4 capsules in a 24-hour period. Combine Six Star Rapid Lean with a diet and regular exercise program. For best results, do not snack after dinner. Consume ten 240 mL glasses of water per day. For occasional use only. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks. Read the entire label before use and follow directions.”
    - Maybe you just didn’t use it right. I drink so much water and workout, and I obviously take the capsules. I have only been using it for 2 weeks, I started off with a weight of 175 lbs. I now weigh 162lbs, I personally think they work, maybe not for you, but it does for me.

Aaron Michael says :

re : The fat burner also is a waste of money because it doesn’t work, end of story, I can almost say that I am %100 sure that this product will not work for you and you should definitely look for another fat burner and even spend a little more money on it because Six Star rapid lean fat burner belongs in the trash and not in peoples’ bodies
    Combined with diet and exercise it is an excellent compliment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341202989350228/k2311a0212/2.12.10