Air Wick 2 in 1 Vanilla Indulgence  » Housewares  »
Michigan
  • I love the smell of the vanilla, it comes off as a cool smell and makes me want to bake something

• by Jesse Tucker

The Air Wick 2 in 1 odor eliminating spray can does just that.

I love the smell of the vanilla, it comes off as a cool smell and makes me want to bake something. They really pack the can pretty full and it can last me anywhere from 3-5 weeks obviously

depending on how extreme the use is. The price for me is great at just $1.39 at Kroger and for the smell it gives off and effectiveness of the odor eliminator I couldn’t be happier.

The plastic cap lasts but you have to be careful not to push it down too hard and ...

• then break it. If you break it the cap has to come off and it’s just the little pipe that sticks out which is very hard to activate. So just make sure to apply just enough pressure to the cap to set it off.

In summary the vanilla smell is wonderful, the

can lasts a long time (3-5 weeks,) the price is reasonable at $1.39, and the odor covering up is effective. Be gentle with the cap so you don’t break it like I have accidently done. Other then that get the low priced spray and enjoy the aroma it brings into your home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531202989330228/k2311a0212/2.12.10