Estee Lauder White Linen Perfumed Body Powder
  • I really don't know how to used it since I know this body powder is expensive I tried using it, and amazingly I love it

• by lei

I don’t used to apply body or baby powder in my face and body since I have this allergic rhinitis that really triggers when I smell some thing that is too strong or really irritates my nose. I was looking for a body powder that is not too harsh and not too strong that I can used it regularly.

To my surprise, I was given this Estee Lauder White linen Perfumed Body powder by my grandmother as a

Christmas present.

I really don’t know how to used it since I know this body powder is expensive I tried using it, and amazingly I love it! I love the smell and the texture of the perfumed powder, because its all in one; its body powder with a perfumed essence that is recommended to used after bath and before going to work.

When I used this I don’t need to used my favorite perfume since this White linen ...

• Perfumed body powder is perfect, the smell is really stays long.

My friend and even co workers ask me what perfume I am wearing while using the perfumed body powder.

I love the puff that includes in the pack of white linen, it was soft.

And what I do like most, the body powder has it texture that is like silk and shining while your wearing it.

So good, I love Estee Lauder beforehand because I am using

some of their product.

Amazingly, I was surprise that they have this body powder also but though its expensive as a perfumed body powder I still want it to purchase soon my white linen body powder will gone.

I am purchasing it out of the country, I’m glad that I can afford to buy it.

Perfectly match to those working mom and women like me.

Try it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311202989300228/k2311a0212/2.12.10