CamelBak BPA-Free Better Bottle with Bite Valve  » Other  »
  • I was recently in the market to replace my old water bottles, and the Camelbak bottles were the best ones I found

• by accstarr

I was recently in the market to replace my old water bottles, and the Camelbak bottles were the best ones I found! They are durable, aesthetically pleasing, available in three sizes, easy to clean (dishwasher safe), and BPA free! These bottles are well made, and the pieces fit together well.

My husband bought my first CamelBak bottle for Christmas. I needed a second one and thought I’d save some money by purchasing

a cheaper one at Target. Despite its prettiness, the cheap one was a piece of garbage. The Nozzle on the top was loose and popped up and down freely. I replaced it with a two-pack of assorted bottles from Wal-Mart, both of which were also garbage! One was made of metal (and not dishwasher safe), and it made my water taste like metal. The other had a loose screw-on ...

• top that tended to pop off if the bottle fell!

So, in trying to save some money I wound up wasting it, since I eventually bought a second CamelBak anyway. Now my water tastes good again and I don’t have to worry about epic spills. Sipping from the nozzle produces a nice, quiet, non-turbulent flow of water into my mouth. I can set them on the furniture and they don’t

leak a drop. I can drop them on the ground and they don’t break. Even without the rubber stopper these things come with, they still don’t leak because the nozzle pops back and forth from a closed to an open position.

CamelBak water bottles are sold in a rainbow of colors, and the design is sleek. The next time I need a new water bottle, I will look no further than these!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121202989210228/k2311a0212/2.12.10