Green Cream Level 6  » Cosmetics  »
  • They recommend that you start with level 3 if you have sensitive skin or new to retinol but most people can start with level 6
  • I decided to try out this product because I am stil trying to get rid of a few acne marks
  • What I like is that retinol does a lot for your skin
  • When I first started using this product I thought my skin might get irritated but it didn't
  • This product isn't sold in stores and you can only buy it online which may be a problem for some people

• by Gaby

Let me start of by saying that the green cream is a retinol product. The only retinol product I have tried is one by neutrogena but that did nothing for my skin. I guess the difference is the amout of retinol and the way it is delivered to the skin. The green cream has 3 different levels (3,6 and 9). They recommend that you start with level 3 if you have sensitive skin or new to retinol but most people can start with level 6. I decided to start with level 6.

I decided to try out this product because I am stil trying to get rid of

a few acne marks. What I like is that retinol does a lot for your skin. It evens out your skin tone, reduces pore size, helps with acne and of course many other things. It is mainly seen as an anti aging product but does more than that. I also love the fact that this company has a message board where you can ask questions and read information. Everything you need to know is there. They’re very honest which is something I like.

When I first started using this product I thought my skin might get irritated but it didn’t. I was able to use it immediately every ...

• night. This isn’t a quick fix product but the more you use it the more results you will see. They say you will see some results in 6-8 weeks. I didn’t really see much difference in my skin during the first 2 weeks. The only thing I did not notice was that my skin was smoother and that the blackheads and whiteheads where slowly dissappearing without more coming out. During the first week I did get what they call purging but it wasn’t anything bad and it quickly went away. Some of my darks spots especially the really stubborn once seem to be fading so I am
        going to continue using it. I just bought my second bottle. This isn’t a cheap product but I feel it’s worth it since it does what it says and it’s better than wasting money on a bunch of different products that don’t work at all or take even longer to see any results.

This product isn’t sold in stores and you can only buy it online which may be a problem for some people. I think it’s a great product and I like that they actually have support. Their website is greencream.com.

Have been using this product for over 2 months. I give it a 9 because of the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311202989180228/k2311a0212/2.12.10