HP Pavilion dv4-1435dx Entertainment  » Laptops  »
2.5
  • The best reason why I did the new notebook is to replace my old Acer Aspire
  • It is so nice machine and I’m totally impressed with the HP media smart functions and the computer controller which is so pleasant
  • I don’t understand with this situation whether this problem comes from the software or my machine
  • I do recommend this machine to everyone else since it is equipped with such good functions but they must check the functionality very well when they want to buy this machine at the local store

• by Newrule

I got a new HP Pavilion dv4-1435dx Entertainment Notebook Pc last 4 months. The best reason why I did the new notebook is to replace my old Acer Aspire. I got this new notebook for USD 550 from the Bestbuy Store. The notebook is equipped with 14.1 inches screen, Intel core2 duo processor, Windows Vista as the operating system, wifi, 250G hard drive, CD and DVD burner, touchable volume control, touchable wifi control, remote control, internet TV, and 5 in one card slot.

As for the first time I got the new white notebook, I feel so happy with the appearance. It is called as white

moonlight cover notebook. It is so nice machine and I’m totally impressed with the HP media smart functions and the computer controller which is so pleasant.

Over all, this laptop is so nice with the functions capability and appearance. But since the operating system is Windows Vista, it makes the slow load when I start to turn on the computer. It makes me loath a bit. The sound system and the touch pad are also worse than my old Acer Aspire. The sound effect is not as nice as the old Acer. The touch pad is too slippery which is a bit hard to control the ...

• cursor point sometimes.

I also have some trouble with the windows media player here. When I opened it for the first time it will take some 10 second or more to be functioned. Sometimes this player will hang for some second before it could work normally. I don’t understand with this situation whether this problem comes from the software or my machine.

The other feature of this machine (HP media smart) also face the same trouble like the windows media player which will be hang for some while before it could run normally. In the other case, the terminating instruction will be appeared to close the HP

media smart program.

I also have the problem with Micro SD computer slot. It could not work with my 2G micro SD! It is so sad. Well, those are the trouble that I find with this machine but I still think this machine is fine. As for my personal opinion I give 5 out of 10.

I do recommend this machine to everyone else since it is equipped with such good functions but they must check the functionality very well when they want to buy this machine at the local store. I did not have any chance to check it by my own since my friend who bought it for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631202989030128/k2311a0212/2.12.10