Avon Naturals Whitening Cream Cleanser with Beads  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought Avon Naturals Whitening Cream Cleanser with Beads in my quest for improved skin tone
  • I have oily skin that tended to lead to whiteheads and blackheads and I know from experience that only cleansers with so-called beads worked

• by Heloise

I bought Avon Naturals Whitening Cream Cleanser with Beads in my quest for improved skin tone. I was also looking for a cream cleanser that contained cleansing beads. I have oily skin that tended to lead to whiteheads and blackheads and I know from experience that only cleansers with so-called beads worked.

The good: Avon Naturals Whitening Cream Cleanser contains orange peel extract, which contains Vitamin C and bioflavonoids

that help with the whitening part. It’s a very creamy cleanser, so when I squeeze it out of the tube, it holds its shape. The cream has a pearly white color and there’s plenty of beads to wash with, which I really liked.

The cream works a lot of lather, so if it’s cleansing you’re looking for, this works out fine. It’s gentle, doesn’t sting and the beads are soft enough to provide a gentle exfoliating effect.

As for the whitening part, I didn’t see any drastic results but my skin tone did produce visible improvement after a week of regular use.

The cream has a nice, fresh yet very mild citrusy scent which is reminiscent of summer. I bought a 100ml tube which lasted almost four months. I only needed a pea-sized amount for regular washing and ...

• Avon Naturals Whitening Cream Cleanser with Beads
      double that for more serious cleansing. It’s affordable and quite handy so you can take it anywhere for those times when you need to wash off dirt, dust, oil and grime from your face.

The bad: The only bad thing I can say about this cream is that it’s too gentle for some facial cleansing requirements. If you’re wearing makeup and want to wash it off, for example, you need to

use the cleansing cream twice for maximum cleansing. Otherwise, you’ll still feel the foundation/blush/powder on your face. Otherwise, it’s a very good deal.

The cream is excellent for everyday use and is quite gentle, so there’s not a lot to worry about in terms of getting your natural skin moisture stripped away. If you are looking for a stronger exfoliating effect, however, you’ll need a different formulation or another type of skin cleanser.

Avon Naturals Whitening Cream Cleanser with Beads

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311202988950128/k2311a0212/2.12.10