D&G Feminine Perfume
  • I like a few in the range, and seem to alternate between this one and the Light Blue one

• by leeanne

I have used Dolce and Gabanna Perfume for about the last 10 years. I like a few in the range, and seem to alternate between this one and the Light Blue one. Yes, I like others, but these 2 are my favourite, yet they are so different.

I buy this in a 50ml bottle which costs about £19 in the cheaper shops.

This is a sort of round shaped bottle which is

clear glass, has black lettering and a large silver lid. The lid seems pretty large for the bottle but it jazzes it up a bit and makes this simple bottle look a bit more expensive. The box is a shiny metallic silver colour and the lettering is black on here, so it looks nice enough as well. Stands out on the shelf in an expensive looking way.

This scent is super sweet.

• You can nearly taste the sugar in this, but not in a bad way. This scent lasts a good time as well, and I would say you don’t have to reapply this, which makes it quite economical. The scent settles down after about 5 minutes while is adjusts to your warm skin and this settles down into a lovely, light sweet scent. Although I say light, it isn’t light as in
        hardly any scent, it is just a nice airy, fresh scent.

It’s hard to sum of what this actually smells like. It is a bit like Tommy Girl, but even sweeter, and not so much like Bath Cubes scents.

A lovely day time scent, which I always have a bottle of in the house, and often in my bag. The Feminine title for this is certainly right, as it is very Feminine smelling.

D&G Feminine Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561202988890128/k2311a0212/2.12.10