Dkny Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • There is just lettering up the side of the box, and the colour is simple and neutral

• by leeanne

This scent remind me of a holiday I went on. This probably has something to do with that I smelt this while going through Duty Free, I liked it so therefore when I buy a new bottle of this and sniff it then I am reminded of my holiday.

This comes in a simple bottle. It is quite a long and thin box and bottle. There is just lettering up

the side of the box, and the colour is simple and neutral. There is a slight shape to the bottle, and it is angular with a few corner bits jutting out. Not in a way that would hurt when you held this, but it is quite awkward to hold this. The lid seems to sit at an angle as well, but is all looks ok. The glass for ...

• this is slightly clouded and it all looks alright. Quite a simple looking bottle, and not expensive looking but nice enough.

This is a light airy scent. There isn’t any musky, heavy scents in here, but not fruity scents either. This smells like fresh air, but with a touch of raindrops through it. It isn’t a bad scent, but I would say you have to like lighter subtle scents to

like this. This has a slight hint of Tommy Girl to it, but only in the slightest scent. I would say this is more a daytime scent due to the light subtle fragrance of this.

This bottle comes in 50ml and costs around £18. you can also get this in a gift set which has a shower gel and body lotion which is nice to get the fragrance layered.

A nice natural smelling scent.

Dkny Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561202988860128/k2311a0212/2.12.10