Armani Code Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I tried a sample of this, and it was nice but I don't think it is nice enough to pay the price tag for this
  • The box is the same but there is a black flower on the front and I think the box looks a bit cheap

• by leeanne

I tried a sample of this, and it was nice but I don’t think it is nice enough to pay the price tag for this.

This seemingly costs £34 for the 50ml. I’ve only seen it in this size and the 30ml bottle.

I think the bottle looks quite nice. It is circular and quite

thin, but thick enough at the same time. It is a nice purple and black colour which seems to fade a bit and the colours merge. The box is the same but there is a black flower on the front and I think the box looks a bit cheap. I would have expected ...

• a fancier looking box for the price.

This is more an evening scent. It is strong and quite aluring. It does smell expensive and you get all the scents from the notes. There is Jasmine, Lily and a few lighter sparkling scents. This smells like a nice fruity wine, but without the alcohol scent.

It

isn’t overpowering but I wasn’t expecting such a deep scent when I sprayed this. This lasts the whole day as well, so perhaps worth spending that bit more on a Perfume that will last this long.

Obviously trading on the name of Armani, but it would make such a difference if this was perhaps £5 cheaper.

Armani Code Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561202988850128/k2311a0212/2.12.10