Hugo Intense Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I first noticed this about 6 years ago and have a bottle in the house all the time

• by leeanne

This is my favourite in the Hugo brand. I first noticed this about 6 years ago and have a bottle in the house all the time. When it gets low I have to run out and get a new one.

Oddly enough this comes in a 90ml bottle, which costs about £35. not that cheap a perfume but so

worth it.

The bottle is a nice shape. It is sort of flat, and goes quite thin and high up at the top. The base is flat and this has a tiny little lid on it. Annoyingly the lid keeps falling off any bottle I’ve had. The writing is in black and although the bottle is red, it is ...

• like the reds are merged and there is darker and lighter red bits in here. It looks expensive in my view.

The scent of this is beautiful. It is quite a heavy scent, which I’m not normally into, but this is different. The heavy part of it doesn’t seem to last that long and all the heavy notes mix

well and end up a bit more subtle. There is a slight hint of Musk in this, but others which are heavy floral but in a nice way and also Jasmine and oriental scents.

My favourite from the Hugo range. Perhaps more expensive but worth that extra as if you spray this first thing then the scent will last the whole day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561202988800128/k2311a0212/2.12.10