REDKIN Ultra Straightening Balm (12 Align)
  • I found that REDKIN's Ultra Straightening Balm works very well in keeping my hair in style as well as straight for the entire day
  • As such, I haven�t really found this a problem

• by Aoi
      REDKIN Ultra Straightening Balm is to be applied to the hair when it is still damp and you are then to blow dry your hair straight. It�s a ritual most curly-haired people know well.

However, this product works well with a flat iron as well, which has won a great deal of merit as far as I

am concerned.

I found that REDKIN’s Ultra Straightening Balm works very well in keeping my hair in style as well as straight for the entire day.

I no longer have to apply both this and a separate product (i.

e.

gel or hair spray).

However, REDKIN�s Ultra Straightening Balm does tend to leave a bit of a ...

• product feel in your hair, which is not always desirable.

It seems to be this product’s one flaw.

The feel is seeming unnoticeable to those looking, but it can be felt a bit in your hair.

Obviously, smaller amounts are less noticeable, and it really doesn’t take much at all! As such, I haven�t really

found this a problem.

What is a bigger problem are products that don’t actually work to straighten the hair! And this one lives up to its claim and helps you achieve that much sought after ‘flat look.

’ Additionally, it has a great salon fresh smell that I absolutely adore! I am always getting asked what shampoo I use!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31221098880131/k2311a1022/10.22.06