Twin River casino in Lincoln RI
100 Twin River Road Lincoln, RI 02865
  • I personally do not consider It a full blown casino because they do not have any of the games that normal casinos have except slot machines
  • Twin River should definitely build a hotel on site because it’s not fun going out all night and gambling and drinking and than having to drive back to your room
  • They could definitely class up the entertainment there and I would think it would be great but as of now it’s just average and boring
  • I love the hours and I love that there is always slot machines to play, no matter how busy it is

• by thereviewerat1

The Twin River casino is located in Rhode Island and I use to love going to this place to get my game on. I personally do not consider It a full blown casino because they do not have any of the games that normal casinos have except slot machines. Twin River has slot machines, a lot of them, and virtual black-jack tables as well as virtual roulette tables. I do not like playing Black-jack or roulette on a virtual machine and that is one of the things I do not like about Twin River. However

I loved playing the slot machines there. I even won about $500 off of like $20 when I was there the last time.

Another downfall to Twin River is that there are no accommodations on the property. The closest hotel is about 10-15 minutes away which doesn’t seem bad but if you have been drinking alcohol throughout the evening than it can be a disaster getting to your room. Twin River should definitely build a hotel on site because it’s not fun going out all night and gambling and drinking and than having to drive ...

• back to your room.

I don’t like Twin River’s food though because the places inside Twin River are way too over price. Expect to pay more than a few dollars for any kind of meal there. I can’t stand it when a place over charges for food and Twin River is definitely one of those places that do that. Can we say frustrating?

The entertainment is so and so at Twin River. They offer a few bars but nothing really mind blowing. They rarely ever get any well known talent in there and they could

do a makeover on a few of the bars there. They could definitely class up the entertainment there and I would think it would be great but as of now it’s just average and boring.

Twin River is open all day and night every single day of the week and I loved going there to gamble whenever I wanted to. I love the hours and I love that there is always slot machines to play, no matter how busy it is. If you like gambling than you will love Twin River as much as I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 481102988610328/k2311a0211/2.11.10