Samsung Rant phone
2.5
  • I bought the Samsung Rant about a year ago after I gave my Rumor to my mom
  • I do not recommend this phone for an upgrade

• by Godsgirl27847

I bought the Samsung Rant about a year ago after I gave my Rumor to my mom. At first, I fell in love with the phone. It was purple (my favorite color), and it had everything a good phone should have: internet, texting, a GPS

system, and an MP3 player.

It also had really good battery life. I could go for 3 days without charging it (with only texting a few times a day).

The slide-out qwerty keyboard was also a nice addition. I also really loved the GPS feature.

It actually worked and was free of charge. After a few months, you end up having to pay for the GPS feature, so I quit using it.

Also, it sent and received text messages without text lag. The text messages show up like an IM ...

• Samsung Rant phone
      conversation, which is a plus.

Now that I’ve had it for nearly a year, the text does lag. The battery only lasts about 8 hours now, so it has to be re-charged frequently.

The screen also locks up now and can only be unfrozen by

taking out the battery or holding down the camera key for a length of time. This is a downside when I am in a hurry and need to quickly use the phone.

I do not recommend this phone for an upgrade. I prefer the Rumor over the Rant.

Samsung Rant phone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371102988560328/k2311a0211/2.11.10