The Sims 3

• by Godsgirl27847

Ever since the original Sims game came out, I have LOVED to play it. Therefore, I greatly anticipated the release of the Sims 3. Needless to say, I was not disappointed! Out of all 3 versions of the game, 3 is definitely the best choice to go with.

I will first begin with the graphics. The graphics are flawless and absolutely beautiful! I find it really cool that you can see exact textures.

For instance, the grass is more detailed, and you can see the grain flow on wooden objects and the metals look shiny. This makes the gameplay simulation more realistic and enjoyable.

The customization aspect of this game is my favorite part of the update. You can customize everything from skin color, changing the color of clothes (even down to the shoelace color on shoes!), and changing the color of the patterns/materials of every ...

• object there is. Since building houses and customizing Sims is my favorite part of the games, this was a nice addition to the game for me.

Also, the gameplay itself has improved. It is more convenient for Sims to travel to other places, and you can now go with your Sims to work. Instead of having to call a taxi, the Sims can also drive themselves and you can see the Sims in

their car as they are driving. You can also take you Sims on a jog or follow them to work. I also like the fact that you can choose which wishes you want your Sims to fulfill, and the lifetime benefits are really neat as well.

Being a huge Sims fanatic, this game is definitely the best by far to me. It is well the worth splurging a few extra bucks on this game!

The Sims 3

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281102988550328/k2311a0211/2.11.10