Michael Jackson  » People  »
  • He grew up too fast in my opinion, pushed by his parents to become a superstar when all he really wanted was to be a kid
  • I think that's why he became so odd in the end with his ranch Neverland, the carnival rides and zoo animals

• by Urban Beaute

I’ve grown up hearing Michael Jackson’s music and seeing his face on television, to me he seemed like he was always around.

He grew up too fast in my opinion, pushed by his parents to become a superstar when all he really wanted was to be a kid. I think that’s why

he became so odd in the end with his ranch Neverland, the carnival rides and zoo animals. He was trying to recapture a youth he never had.

I do not think Michael was ever a child abuser as he was accused of being. I think he was just an odd man, a ...

• victim of his circumstance and so used to being rich and famous nd having his own way that he didn’t know how to talk to people.

More than anything I think his life was unfortunate. He was pushed into having a career before the age of ten. He developed a skin condition

which would lead to people mocking him his whole life and due to living under a magnifying glass all his mistakes were examined carefully.

But he gave us the gift of his music and it will live on for a long time. Regardless of everything else he was, he was a star first and foremost.

Michael Jackson

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521102988430328/k2311a0211/2.11.10