Angelina Jolie  » People  »
  • But what I like about her is that she's not beautiful in a conventional way, she is not sunshine and light and she makes no secret of being different and flawed
  • While normally I would not like her because of this I think the good she has done outweighs the bad

• by Urban Beaute

Angelina Jolie is a great actress. While not everyone may like her I certainly do. Every movie I have seen her in she has blown me away. Not to mention she is beautiful. But what I like about her

is that she’s not beautiful in a conventional way, she is not sunshine and light and she makes no secret of being different and flawed.

Although it seems she started her relationship with Brad Pitt when he was still in a relationship with Jennifer Aniston it still doesn’t make her a bad person. While normally I would not like her because of this I think the good she has done outweighs the bad.

While a lot of people may not approve of her adopting so many children ...

• Angelina Jolie
      as she will not be able to give them all a hundred percent of her attention, I approve. She is wealthy and taking care of children who would otherwise be starving is not something to be taken lightly.

She is also and ambassador

for the UN and donated one million dollars to Haiti.

How can you not like someone who has such a big heart? As well as money she donated her time and energy into helping others, which is something most people will never do.

Angelina Jolie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521102988360328/k2311a0211/2.11.10