Make It Or Break It Season 1 Episode 16  » TV  »
  • I like them as a couple but not as a fighting couple

• by Urban Beaute

This episode of Make It or Break It involved the girls going to their first prom, the relationship between the characters and Payson’s injury.

As far as the prom goes it was nice to see the girls outside of the gym and in a real life setting. I had hoped that maybe one of

them would meet someone outside the gym and discover the real world but that was not to be.

The Damon and Emily relationship drama is getting old. I like them as a couple but not as a fighting couple. For once however Razor didn’t annoy me like he does in every other episode.

Carter ...

• and Kaley look like they are over which is nice since that story line was over a long time ago, however it looks like her is moving onto evil Lauren. Every time I watch Lauren on screen I wish a car would hit her and she would be killed off the series.
        Now it looks like she is going to make trouble for her dad and his girlfriend.

Payson may be able to heal her injury by a experimental surgery, I’m not too keen on that idea, I’m enjoying Payson’s transition from strange Olympian to normal teenager.

Overall a great episode except for the parts Lauren was in.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101102988240328/k2311a0211/2.11.10