Halo 3 for XBox 360
  • I love the sound and video and with Microsoft's XBOX 360 the game is a great action packed game with mind blowing graphics and visual effects that I believe will surely be one of the best of the year

• by ad22487

So I have been looking for a new video game that will let me expand my horizons and test my skills as an avid video game player. Halo 3 was my key choice and was an excellent choice indeed.

Halo 3 is made for Xbox and is perfect for Microsoft’s XBOX system.

I have played Halo 1 and Halo 2 but I wasn’t too fond of either one and thus quite hesitant to buy this one.

What changed my mind were the reviews of it and the hype that surrounded it.

The game takes off at where Halo 2 ended story wise and ...

• if you never played Halo 1 or 2 its hard to accept or even understand the story.

The graphics of the game are great and kept me on the edge of my feet.

Great game for single handed players or even with a group of friends who love video games.

With a

good entertainment system this game literally is all you need to spend a good Saturday night alone.

I love the sound and video and with Microsoft’s XBOX 360 the game is a great action packed game with mind blowing graphics and visual effects that I believe will surely be one of the best of the year.

Halo 3 for XBox 360

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281102988190328/k2311a0211/2.11.10