Tesco Chocolate birthday cake
  • I bought Tesco chocolate cake during the birthday party of my child
  • I don’t really have much time to prepare or make a cake so I decided to just buy something from Tesco supermarket instead
  • In fact the guests haven’t even noticed that I only bought it from Tesco (well, it is a shame though that I didn’t make a cake for my child)

• by Kim

I bought Tesco chocolate cake during the birthday party of my child. I don’t really have much time to prepare or make a cake so I decided to just buy something from Tesco supermarket instead.

This chocolate birthday cake looks good to me and they even put a very nice colorful decorations on top of it with

a happy birthday writings as well and some cute designs on top of the cake.

I always have this presumptions in mind that cakes which can be bought from any stores are not really as good as home made cakes but since I don’t have much option and with only little time left to prepare the birthday party ...

• I’ve decided to just get it instead.

I’m just so grateful though that when it was sliced and I finally had a taste of it I realized that it wasn’t really that bad after all.

didn’t make a cake for my child).

But I guess I was saved by Tesco and this cake wasn’t really at all bad, except that it is very sweet but it’s sweetness I guess is just so mild and I also perfectly love the chocolate icing.

The good thing is that the guests commented that the cake was great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271102988120328/k2311a0211/2.11.10