Ray J  » People  »
1.5
  • When I think about the name Ray J, only one word comes to mind

• by C.Channing

When I think about the name Ray J, only one word comes to mind: Tool. There is something about this arrogant guy that makes even the worst paparazzi run for cover. His arrogance and love for the spotlight is longer than your average football field, yet is professional success is diminutive.

Early in his career, Ray J became known as Brandy’s little brother; it’s still a title and shadow that he’ll never surpass. However, Ray J did branch out with his own music career, and had some success with his album, “Raydiation” thanks to the popular song “One Wish”.

I’m not a Ray J fan at all, so I didn’t even bother listening to the song, and when it did come on my television screen I just simply changed the channel. Currently, he’s in the studio working on a new album.

Ray J also ventured into acting, with one of his more memorable and popular roles playing Dorian aka D-Money on Moesha. D-Money was Moesha’s out of control, half brother who came later in the series; I hate to admit that I actually liked his character on Moesha. Ray J also took on a few studio projects; one which ...

• he had a role in the movie, “Mars Attacks”. “Mars Attacks” was a comedic movie about aliens attacking earth, and it includes an all-star cast: Jack Nicholson, Glenn Close, Pierce Bronson, Sarah Jessica Parker, Annette Bening, and so on. The movie was a flop at the box office, but Ray J continued to press on. His move to reality television would keep him in the spotlight for the time being.

Ray J stars in a reality show produced by VH1 in an attempt to find him “true” love. Yeah right. Of all the “For the Love of” shows, “For the

Love of Ray J” has to be the fakest one on television. He’s nothing but a womanizer, and isn’t really looking to find love or settle down and it’s obvious in the reunion shows. The show is just a ploy to keep him in the spotlight, and a chance for undiscovered “starlets” to make moves to further their careers. I can’t stand the show and refuse to watch it.

As far as I’m concerned, there is nothing appealing nor different about this guy. He has an okay voice, but his overall arrogance is enough to make me throw up in my mouth.

Ray J

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521102988010228/k2311a0211/2.11.10