Darkness Falls  » Movies  »
  • I would definitely recommend it for Halloween

• by Steve
      There are very few “horror” movies on the market that truly scare me. Darkness Falls is a movie that makes me want to sleep with my lights on.

Set in a town that once wrongfully executed a disfigured woman called “the tooth fairy.

The characters in the film must deal with the woman’s spirit, who comes to their rooms after they lose their last baby tooth and attacks them if they look at her.

Their only escape is to stay in the light.

I watched this ...

• movie the other night and I have to admit I couldn’t even watch the scenes where the characters were in dark hallways, rooms, etc.

Even though I knew what was going to happen, from watching the film so many times before, I still

got as nervous as the characters must have been.

This is a true classic.

It’s a film that’s actually suspensful versus just trying to pass itself off as a scary movie by showing a lot of blood and gore.

I would definitely recommend it for Halloween.

Mary Cee says :

re : I would definitely recommend it for Halloween
    Agreed. It’s perfect for Halloween.

Pattie LaRue says :

re : I would definitely recommend it for Halloween
    I think this movie is good for any night that a good scare is the goal whether it be Halloween or next Tuesday. The plot and characters are the key to a good scare for me. Blood and gore are turn offs. So many of the pictures these days rely on special effects that take away from the story and are there just for shock. This movie gets to the heart of why I watch horror. I want to see creatures and situations that, for those of us who are believers, could possibly happen. This movie, shown at the appropriate time, could even save parents money. Hey, if I saw this when I started loosing my baby teeth I’d be extremely happy to learn that the Tooth Fairy was a myth

Nimfa I. says :

This is one of the horror movies that I will never forget. You know that feeling when you’re already afraid of the dark and this film highlighted that fear of yours? Just terrible But the plot was good.

Andrew Leither says :

I must give this movie a shot. Your review was excellent and I felt drawn to this like a magnet I enjoyed your insight and the characters and how you expressed the review. I would recommend this to anyone who loves horror movies and of course, to have a good scare. I will add this to the top of my list.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11201098800231/k2311a1020/10.20.06