Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Game  » Games  »
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 is the best soccer video game I ever played
  • More interesting menu What makes the menu more interesting is PES 2010 have different menu from the previous series
  • Maybe this is the most PES weakness that disappointed PES fans
  • And PES 2010 provides different experience than the previous series

• by Nicko Kasmin

Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 is the best soccer video game I ever played. There are some improvements in this latest series.

Pros: 1. Player faces are more detail and real.

When compared with the rival EA Sports FIFA Soccer 2010, PES was superior in this case. Player faces are very detail and very similar to the real face.

2. Various grass field motif.

Not like PES 2009 that have only 1 type of grass field motif, in this latest series PES 2010 gives you more widely grass field motif variation. I was never bored playing this game.

3. Master

League improvement.

Master League is my favorite feature. And in PES 2010 I was very happy because there are a lot of improvements, such as real money (currency); I can choose U.S. Dollar, UK Pound sterling, or Japanese Yen. And the most spectacular is my team can play in the Champions League. Like a real competition.

4. More music I really enjoy the music while editing formation, editing players, or anything else. My favorite song is from Keane - Again and again. Other songs are also available.

5. More interesting menu What makes the menu more interesting is ...

• PES 2010 have different menu from the previous series. When we entered the main menu, the first menu is the Champions League.

6. More referee In this series, I get different referee in every time I play the game. Unlike PES 2009 which only have 1 referee.

7. New Movements There are a lot of new movements in this series

Cons: 1. Maybe this is the most PES weakness that disappointed PES fans. The clubs are not all licensed. All clubs from Spain League, Italian League, France League, and Holland Eredivisie are licensed, but for EPL clubs, there

are only Liverpool and MU licensed, other EPL clubs are unlicensed (squad name is real but the uniforms are not)

2. Bored Commentator Although commentators are in English but it still the same from the previous series. It is less attractive. Player’s names are called, but the commentators never called the club name. I am still waiting when KONAMI will fix it.

Conclusion Although there are still shortcomings in this latest series but I still like PES. What makes me like is the game play is more interesting and more real than other soccer game. PES gives me a real soccer game. And PES 2010 provides different experience than the previous series.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281102987830228/k2311a0211/2.11.10