Half Price Books  » Books  »
Niles, IL
  • I love the traditional bookstores but this place is ten time better
  • I really recommend this store to any and all booklovers, a definitetreat

• by alpha2zulu
      The new half price bookstore is a definite hit. I love the traditional bookstores but this place is ten time better.

What makes this store unique from any Borders or Barnes and Noble is that they get their stock from their customers.

Half Price Books purchases your used books from you and then makes them available to others for half the

publishers price.

I try to find any reason to stop by the Half Price Books in Niles because everytime you go in there is going to be something new, the same book isnt staring at you when you walk in for an entire season.

The store is lined with functional bookshelves which are always well stocked.

My favorite section is the ...

• clearance corner in the back.

Most books there are only a dollar or two.

Andgoing thru themishalfthe fun of going to the bookstore because you never know what you will come across.

I always walk out of there with at least five clearance books on subjects I would never have though to look up on my own.

The staff at this

location is really great too.

I have asked them for help in finding bookson the oddest topics and they have come thru.

If you start talking about a book on an obscure topic, or a little known author chances are on of them has heard of it.

I really recommend this store to any and all booklovers, a definitetreat.

Half Price Books

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17201098780231/k2311a1020/10.20.06