Exacta 2 woman’s razor
  • To be honest, I bought this product because I just want to compare it with the famous Gillette brand
  • Based on my very own experience, the one and only problem with this product is its handle isn’t as comfort as those other two, that I experienced some difficulties in ‘mastering’ the grip

• by second_life

One week ago was the first time I saw this Exacta 2 product as it is a new brand for woman’s razor. To be honest, I bought this product because I just want to compare it with the famous Gillette brand. And the result is extremely amazed me. Here’s what I can tell you about it.

For I don’t like to use after shave nor shaving foams when shaving, I do feel it my hairs is being cut by the razor’s blade. I always had that experienced with

two Gillette’s famous razor for women variants (Sensor Excel and Daisy Plus). But this new product is different, I didn’t even feel the slightest vibration from those cut hairs. I just found out that my skin already hairless perfectly when I placed my palm to check the result.

Because I don’t like to use foams, as you can guess, I always experienced a very dry, a bit rough, and dull leg’s skin after shaving. But not again now as I don’t know how it’s happened, but Exacta 2 ...

• can really leave my skin soft and smooth after using it. Yes, my skin was still a bit dull right after the shave, but those ‘left-over-skins’ were all wiped out by a single caress with plain palm leaving the skins as smooth as before.

Its shaving ability also better than two of its Gillette-brand predecessors. Seems that the fast cleaning button does help a lot to always provide enough ‘rooms’ for more hairs than those other two, which have to be manually cleaned.

Based on my very own experience,

the one and only problem with this product is its handle isn’t as comfort as those other two, that I experienced some difficulties in ‘mastering’ the grip. Maybe it will be far better if its producer does some handle re-design for it. But don’t need to be so worried, it isn’t that bad. You will get use to it after three or four times of use.

Overall, if you are a woman and want to get those hairs off easily by using a razor, don’t hesitate to try this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311102987780228/k2311a0211/2.11.10