Olay Definity Color Recapture  » Cosmetics  »
  • That’s why I decided to try Olay’s Color Recapture
  • It really leaves my skin feeling light and definitely less cakey

• by Mary Kim

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Looking like you have flawless skin takes work and money. Makeup is something every woman wears and UV protection is something every woman needs. But the idea of putting on a layer of UV lotion and then concealing it with a layer of foundation, doesn’t all the caking on defeat the point of looking flawless? That’s why I decided to try Olay’s Color Recapture.

At a glance, the product looks cool and sleek

– you can see swirls of UV lotion and liquid foundation immersed in a clear solution. When you press the pump, the three elements gets mixed together into your finger and you have a dollop of UV protection, foundation, and moisturizer all-in-one. I was dubious about the product because all-in-one stuff never works out. But I have to say my doubts were unjustified because it works pretty well. It really leaves ...

• my skin feeling light and definitely less cakey. It blends in well with my skin tone and does a moderate job of hiding my pores. On some days, when my skin cooperates with me, this stuff is all I put on. But more importantly, I don’t break out after using it.

This product is not really affordable – about $25. Another thing is that the SPF is only 15, which is the

standard for cosmetics; it doesn’t come in higher SPF. And they use the term “anti-aging” loosely – just because it offers UV protection doesn’t mean this products works to turn back the clock. Don’t depend on the anti-aging aspect of the product but rather that by using it, you don’t have to put so many layers on your face.

Olay Definity Color Recapture

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311102987650228/k2311a0211/2.11.10