Nivea Body Skin-Firming Moisturizer with Advanced Q10 Complex  » Cosmetics  »
  • This skin-firming lotion is mostly for people who wish to retain and prolong the youthfulness of their skins, meaning that they still have it and don’t want to lose it anytime soon

• by Mary Kim

Nivea is known for putting out moderate-quality products for moderate prices. This skin-firming product claims to show results in 2 weeks if used at least once daily. I’ve followed these direction to a “T” and I must say the results are not has pronounce as they claim it should be. I’ve finished the entire product and my skin seems a

little youthful looking, but I honestly think that it is more due to my diet and exercise. I say this because I’ve discontinued using it and my skin appears to be about the same.

The consistency of the lotion is a little watery and the fragrance is a bit heavy. When you apply it to your skin, you need to wait ...

• a couple of minutes before putting clothes on because it doesn’t get absorbed right away, even if you massage it in. A nice thing is that the spout of the pump is wide enough so that you can control the amount of lotion you pump into your hand.

Like most drugstore products, you shouldn’t expect miracle results. This skin-firming lotion is mostly

for people who wish to retain and prolong the youthfulness of their skins, meaning that they still have it and don’t want to lose it anytime soon. It’s basically an anti-aging product that you from which you would only benefit from long-term use. So if you have faith in Nivea, buy the product. As for me, I’ll be trying something else.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311102987630228/k2311a0211/2.11.10