Archos 605 Wi-Fi
  • I bought an Archos 605 Wi-Fi around a year and a half ago, and I have to say, I have been quite happy with the purchase
  • My favorite aspect was the large screen, which made it much more convenient for me to watch videos while on the go
  • Some people complain about the extra costs to buy more features, but I spent the extra $30 or so for the features plus another $60 for the DVR station, and don't regret it one bit

• by Murtagh92

I bought an Archos 605 Wi-Fi around a year and a half ago, and I have to say, I have been quite happy with the purchase. My favorite aspect was the large screen, which made it much more convenient for me to watch videos while on the go.

I also found

the music quality to be quite good, especially when considering I was using $5 headphones.

Some people complain about the extra costs to buy more features, but I spent the extra $30 or so for the features plus another $60 for the DVR station, and don’t regret it one bit.

They ...

• have been exceptionally useful.

I no longer have to convert videos or music I may download, as my Archos can play nearly every format.

The DVR station is a great add-on, as it allows me to play files from my external hard drive without having to copy them first (since it

has a USB port).

It also allows me to enjoy videos with my family on our TV, which obviously has a much larger screen than an MP3.

All in all, I spent around $300 buying my MP3 player with extra features and add-ons, and I must say, it was a worthwhile purchase!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161102987600228/k2311a0211/2.11.10