DYNEX DX-L40-10A 40″ LCD TV  » Electronics  »
  • January of this Year I decided to Upgrade my TV to a brand new 40 LCD TV made by Dynex
  • But I believe that it is an up and comping band, I think that it is worth giving this brand a shot
  • So i did and it was worth it in my opinion

• by kwalls16

January of this Year I decided to Upgrade my TV to a brand new 40″ LCD TV made by Dynex. I got this from Best Buy for $549 + TAX . It was on sale that time because its original price was $579 + TAX. I purchased this TV instead of a more expensive brand because I could not

afford a more expensive one. I read reviews on the company and a few on the TV it’s self.

I was worried because this is not a well known brand in Canada. But I believe that it is an up and comping band, I think that it is worth giving this brand a shot. So i did and it was ...

• worth it in my opinion.

I also spoke to the Sales people at best buy and they showed me the same show on a sony tv and on my new TV they were almost identical your could barely tell the difference. the sound is also very good. In my opinion it is worth the purchase and the chance to

try.

I really like this Tv.

I think this TV is awesome. It has 3hdmi slots and many others. In my opinion this TV matches the upper prices more name brand TVs in every way… except it has no picture in picture… Great TV for its price I would suggest it to any one.

Take a chance this Brand is good.

Meg says :

re : January of this Year I decided to Upgrade my TV to a brand new 40 LCD TV made by Dynex
    I fix a lot Dynex TV sets .
    Most of sets I fixed were 5 years or newer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161102987510228/k2311a0211/2.11.10