Miracle Perfume for Women by Lancome Paris
  • What I like about this product is the sweet powdery scent

• by Anette

I have been very passionate about perfumes. I started collecting it since high school. I have tried so many perfumes and would always display empty bottles on my cabinet as a souvenir. I used to love United Colors of Benetton perfumes especially Tribu and used it for more than 3 years. Though the scent

is kinda strong, I still love the sweet fragrance of it. But everything changed when I started to use Miracle Perfume by Lancome. I was hooked already.

What I like about this product is the sweet powdery scent. Evey time i use it, I feel fresh even for the whole day. The scent is very ...

• feminine and it really last long.One time when I was using it, a lady beside me asked what perfume I was wearing because she said the scent is very sweet and very light. So good to know that other people appreciates your perfume.

2002 was the time i asked my father to buy

one for me and until I’m still using it occasionally. And it never fails to make notice especially to my hubby. He’s very sensitive to perfume scent but this particular perfume really passed. Good for me!

Sure thing that this will be the number 1 perfume on my list up to now. It’s really worth every penny.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561102987490228/k2311a0211/2.11.10