Pillsbury Hotcake Mix  » Food  »
  • I tried it and truly, I was not disappointed
  • I am a hotcake fanatic and I really love its delicious taste
  • It comes in different flavors but I love the original one

• by bbyshe

When I went to the supermarket, I tried to look for other hotcake mix available in the market and I saw that there is this Pillsbury Hotcake mix which is an all in one hotcake mix. I tried it and truly, I was not disappointed.

I am a hotcake fanatic and I really

love its delicious taste.

It is so tasty and yummy and this is surprising for an instant hotcake mix.

It even taste more delicious than other hotcake mixes available in the grocery.

Kids and adults like me would love it.

It comes in different flavors but I love the original ...

• one.

I even put butter, and syrup to make it even tastier and I love it.

This is a wonderful product and can compete with even the leading brands in the market.

I was surprised that it even tastes more delicious than the more popular brands.

It is also very

healthy if you read the label.

This is good even for the health conscious.

I eat this for breakfast alone or with hotdogs and even for snacks because it really tastes so good.

This is a product which would really last long in the market and I am giving it a very high rating!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271102987370128/k2311a0211/2.11.10