The Motorola V265 cell phone  » Phones  »
1.5
  • I bought a Motorola v265 from Verizon Wireless awhile back ago and it was garbage
  • I think that the Motorola v265 has horrible and crappy reception
  • The volume also doesn’t go that high and I found it hard to hear people on it and they found it hard to hear me on it so I am assuming that it has to do with the Motorola v265’s volume

• by thereviewerat1

The Motorola v265 is a crap phone, end of story. I bought a Motorola v265 from Verizon Wireless awhile back ago and it was garbage. I had to get the phone replaced three times within the first month of having it.

First off the phone is a flip phone and has a camera on it, big whoop. The phone is real flimsy and I bet if you drop it even once that it will fall apart. I had my phone for about three days and the phone

just felt real flimsy like it was going to break on me. So if you are looking for a durable phone do not buy the Motorola v265. Not only is the phone flimsy but it seems like the back on all three of my phones had a hard time staying on once I took out the battery to replace it. The battery cover just seemed a little off and I struggled to put the back, back onto the phone and once on it just didn’t look right.

• The reason why I returned the phone two times was the reception I had with it. I do not know why I was getting horrible reception with it because I’ve owned other phones from Verizon Wireless and they worked fine. I think that the Motorola v265 has horrible and crappy reception. The volume also doesn’t go that high and I found it hard to hear people on it and they found it hard to hear me on it so I am assuming that it has to do

with the Motorola v265’s volume.

The camera quality on the Motorola v265 sucks, plain and simple, it sucks. The photos usually come out blurry and the camera has very low pixels so do not expect good quality pictures to be taken on the phone.

The Motorola v265 is not a good phone and the features are basic but crappy, so do yourself a favor and do not purchase or even accept the Motorola phone for free. There are far better phones than the Motorola v265.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371102987360128/k2311a0211/2.11.10