Ponds Age Miracle Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • Good thing, I discovered a solution to my problem when I tried applying to my face, Ponds Age Miracle Cream
  • This is really so amazing and I rated it perfect

• by Rosalie

I am an employee and always commuting in going to my work. That is why I need some protection against the free radicals within the surroundings like pollutions, UV radiation and climate change which causes to dry up my skin.

Good thing, I discovered a solution to my problem when I tried applying

to my face, Ponds Age Miracle Cream.

I’m still using it for about a month now and my friends recognize the changes on my face.

They said that I look beautiful and looks younger than my age.

I’m so happy about their comments and they ask me about my secret.

I told them ...

• that I only use ponds age miracle cream.

It is just easy to use because it is a cream base solution.

Ever since I’ve been using products from ponds, that is why when they launched this new product lines I immediately tried it and I am so happy for it matches to my

skin type.

It gives my skin and excellent result and helps redefine and prevent premature aging of skin.

So it is perfectly fitted to all women like me who are exposed to pollution and climate change but needs to maintain their beauty and look younger.

This is really so amazing and I rated it perfect.

Ponds Age Miracle Cream
    natasha says :

i am 28 years old and my skin is dry . i wana ask shud i use ponds age miracle cream at the age of 28 , is dis good for my dry skin ,is it moisturising cream ?

me.glenrose says :

Actually aging starts as early as the age of 20, so yes definitely you can use this product to prevent aging. This has a moisturizing effect which is perfect for your dry skin.

Galega says :

It is suitable for all skin types. However, it is not recommended to use it before 20 years of age.

Generally, ageing problems come only after certain age. You should wait for two more years before starting this cream.

You may also want to consult a dermatologist to get suggestions about dietary requirements and supplements which can keep ageing problems of skin off.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311102987350128/k2311a0211/2.11.10