BADgal Lash mascara by Benefit  » Cosmetics  »
  • In my opinion nothing matches this mascara that I discovered at the Benefit counter of Macy's department store just a few short months ago
  • I have never loved a mascara more than I love this particular brand from Benefit, and that is why (to me) this mascara is worth every penny I pay more than I used to pay for a certain MUCH CHEAPER Maybeline drugstore brand

• by alicia arol

I am well past my 20’s so (needless to say) I have tried a lot of mascaras in my lifetime. In my opinion nothing matches this mascara that I discovered at the Benefit counter of Macy’s department store just a few short months ago.

I was blessed with long lashes (that I always curl before applying any mascara), but despite this

“blessing”, I have found that most mascaras do not live up to all the “hype” surrounding them.

I have tried (& returned) far too many “drug store” brand mascaras that simply did not do my long lashes any justice whatsoever.

(A certain “Lash Stiletto” stands out in my mind as my most recent mascara “disappointment”.

) I even tried one of those EXPENSIVE “vibrating” mascaras found at fancy makeup counters (& I returned that piece of crap right away).

Badgal lash mascara lives up to all it’s HYPE.

This mascara (if you can afford the department store price of $19) will not disappoint you.

I have only tried the black (& paired it with a small amount of the blue), but ...

• BADgal Lash mascara by Benefit
      it comes in black, brown, blue, & plum.

(The blue & plum claim to brighten the eyes & make them stand out more.

) It also comes in waterproof (but I did not try that kind either).

I have never had any trouble with this mascara clumping.

It thoroughly coats every one of my lashes & (like it claims to

do) gives me the BADDEST Bad gal lashes that are full, & super long, & make my eyes pop.

I have never loved a mascara more than I love this particular brand from Benefit, and that is why (to me) this mascara is worth every penny I pay more than I used to pay for a certain MUCH CHEAPER Maybeline “drugstore” brand…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311102987260128/k2311a0211/2.11.10