Prescripto Car Perfume Spray  » Cars  »
  • Before I don't used to put some air freshener in my car because I don't like the smell and I get this headache from those car freshener that I bought
  • I like the perfume since its not harmful to nose and I don't get this headache

• by Lei

When it comes to the cleanliness of my car I’m very strict on it, I see to it that weekly I bring clean the interior and exterior of the car. Because I want that when my family will ride it was clean and fresh, we often used an air conditioned because the weather is really hot and I don’t want my children will get sick.

Before I don’t used to put some air freshener in my car because I

don’t like the smell and I get this headache from those car freshener that I bought.

Good thing, my friend introduced me this car perfume spray by Prescripto.

It’s not an air freshener that gently melt into the air, it just a car perfume spray that you will just used optionally.

You can used it before using the car or after using the car so the smell will stay clean and fresh while using the car air conditioned.

I ...

• like the perfume since its not harmful to nose and I don’t get this headache.

It has light scent that stays in the car.

It has easy to grip spray and it doesn’t spill.

My friends and family loves the smell, now I am glad because even though some of my co workers want to ride on my car I don’t feel uneasy because I had this car perfume spray that is ready to used.

This is affordable that’s

why I am glad I made a right decision to purchase it before and now I am one of the number one fan of this Prescripto Car perfume spray.

It’s not too waste to used since a little spray will make your car fresh and prevent from unwanted odor, thanks to Prescripto.

Its recommended to be friendly perfume for the car because it doesn’t stain the cover.

Try this car perfume!

lezther says :

please email me d email adress of prescripto,tnx..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91102987230128/k2311a0211/2.11.10