Nivea Deodorant Dry Comfort 24 hours  » Cosmetics  »
  • This review covers my experience using Nivea Deodorant Dry Comfort Roll On 25 ml
  • It is really cost effective because I only bought it for a low price and it lasts more than a month
  • The scent is so sophisticated that anyone who'll smell you is really going to think your so fresh and clean, well that's what I think
  • I am a loyal consumer so when I know a products benefits me a lot and significantly I stick into it until I see something that is so much better

• by wudi

This review covers my experience using Nivea Deodorant Dry Comfort Roll On 25 ml. I have been using this for more than a month already but i is still alive and kicking in my dresser LOL. It is really cost effective because I only bought it for a low price and it lasts

more than a month. The scent is also very nice. I always loved Nivea Deodorant scents. It is so mild and refreshing and so feminine. It also stays up all day and doesn’t stain my clothes. Having this on makes me feel confident that I am not going to worry of smelling terrible the ...

• whole day because it doesnt wear off easily. The scent is so sophisticated that anyone who’ll smell you is really going to think your so fresh and clean, well that’s what I think.

The 24 hour dry comfort claim is also true. I feel dry in the armpit area and may only have a minimal

wetness if I am doing an exercise or doing some chores. But the perspiration smells good though. And that is relieving to know.

I am a loyal consumer so when I know a products benefits me a lot and significantly I stick into it until I see something that is so much better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311102987200128/k2311a0211/2.11.10