AXE DRY Dark Temptation Anti- Perspirant Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I thought because it's chocolate scent, it is not as interesting as it can be but it is

• by wudi

This review covers my encounter with AXE Dry Dark Temptation Anti-Perspirant Deodorant. It is the new fragrance by AXE inspired by what we women like most, “CHOCOLATE”. AXE Dark Temptation combines the faint aroma of chocolate with fresh decadent scents which makes this fragrance so distinctive and yummy. Of

course I’m not the one using it. My husband does. Of all the anti-perspirant deodorant that he used I can say that this is the one I really liked most.

You can really say it’s sensual because the it smells so masculine. You are really going to fall in love or ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311102987190128/k2311a0211/2.11.10